Friday, December 2, 2011

Was She Tardy for the Party?

I was at Walmart last night and saw that they had new So In Style dolls.  I started flipping through them looking for Chandra.  There were only three different dolls so I assumed that someone had already taken her.  That is until I flipped the box over.


Hmm.  She's not even noted on the box, just Grace, Kara and Trichelle.  Then I read the blurb.


Say, what?!  Chandra was not invited to Grace's Sweet 16!  Was there drama?  Did someone have beef with someone else?  Inquiring minds want to know.

4 comments:

  1. Somehow the darker dolls get discontinuned fast! They get no love. Chandra had the only dark articulated body. The darkest of the mattel line Princess of South Africa and Model of the Moment Nichelle don't have that type of body. BTW, I thought the SIS dolls were college age girls. Did they graduate early and having the 16th birthday in college? And what about Darren? Will we see him again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea they were supposed to be 16. I was shocked when I read that. I too thought they were like college freshman age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed 16 either. But then "barbie" is supposed to be a "teenaged fashion model", so who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Lola. If Barbie is still a teen fashion model then she must have been living a hard backstage life because she is looking a little long in the tooth. 0.O

    ReplyDelete